Monday, May 10, 2010

Someone Like You by Sarah Dessen, Book Review by Kelley

The book I read was called Someone Like You. This book was written by Sarah Dessen. I liked a lot about this book. It was a book that I didn’t want to put down. I wanted to know what would happen next. I was excited to know what would happen at the end.

I chose this book for a couple of reasons. One reason is that when I read the summary on the back of the book it was so intriguing. It caught my attention like a cow riding in a car. I also chose this book because the cover of it looked very good.  Another reason I chose this book was I was very concerned about the character and I wanted to know what would happen to her.

A high school students boyfriend dies in a motorcycle accident. Soon after the death, she discovers she is carrying his baby. This book is about how her best friend helps her along the way and how they try and survive through their high school years.

No comments:

Post a Comment