Monday, May 10, 2010

I'd Tell You I Love You But then I'd Have to Kill You by Ally Carter, Book Review by Liesl

The book I chose was I’d Tell You I Love You But Then I’d Have To Kill You by Ally Carter. I loved everything about this book. I loved how it was a spy series but it wasn’t all confusing. The book involved problems that ordinary people have to deal with. It was a very exciting book, so you weren’t bored for a second!  I chose this book because it is one of my favorite books of all time. I was pulled in from the start because of the really long title. I read the summary of the book and it sounded good, so I checked it out at the library. Pretty soon I was reading it and I couldn’t put the book down. I hope you’ll get as intrigued as I was!

Cami is a student at a very high society school. But really, the school is a school for spies. Young girls are chosen for their skills and talents to become future spies. This book is about how Cami has to balance spy school and her friends with an ordinary guy she met at the fair who doesn’t know the real her.

No comments:

Post a Comment