Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Flush by Carl Hiaasen, Book Review by Mary Kate

In this book, I liked how everybody worked together.  Nothing in this book probably could really happen because the kids were climbing out of windows at 1:00 in the morning without permission on a school night.  I chose this book because a friend had told me to read it and someone in my book club suggested it. It is about a boy and his sister whose dad went to jail because he sunk somebody's ship.  The person was dumping the bathroom waste from the ship into the ocean.  The boy and girl try to get him out of jail.  The dad finds evidence to keep himself out of jail until the truth comes out.

I gave this book four stars. ****

1 comment:

  1. :i was about to read that but i started to ready harry potter instead:)

    ReplyDelete