Monday, May 10, 2010

Canterwood Crest: Home Sweet Drama by Jessica Burkhart, Book Review by Alexandra

I read the book Canter wood Crest: Home Sweet Drama.  This book was a great book. The reason that I liked this book was because it had short chapters. I also liked this book because it had problems that happen everyday in it. This book made me want to continue reading the rest of the series.

I chose to read this book for many reasons.  The first reason I read this book was because I wanted to see what was going to happen next in the series.  I also wanted to read this book because of the great characters that are in this series. They sound like everyday people.

This book is about a girl named Sasha Silver.  She is going to a high ranked riding school in the south. She has trouble finding friends.  In this book she finds a friend named Callie Harper. They both try to keep their place on the YENT team and have their friendship survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment