Monday, May 10, 2010

Don Quixote by Miguel de Cervantes Saavendera, Book Review by Thomas

I like this book because it includes a lot of the things I like, such as: action, adventure, drama, and comedy. The description was great and the newer version we read was a mix old and new.

I read this book because it was assigned in Spanish class.

A man named Don Quixote decides to become a knight because he has read a lot of books about knights and enjoyed them a lot. He then decides he needs a squire so he goes out and finds a dumb man named Sancho Panza to become his squire and they then set out in 1600’s Spain to go on very exciting adventures with many twists.

1 comment:

  1. Maggie says....

    I also liked this book because it’s very creative and imaginative. The author has a very good imagination and I like how he writes.

    I chose this book because it was a very good book and when I read it, the way the author described things, made me want to read more.

    One day, a local man, from La Mancha, decided to become a knight. He had read too many tales and started to believe they were true. He, Don Quixote, left his home wit his squire, Sancho Panza, and performed many good deeds and fought weird things. He went crazy and eventually, someone wrote a book about his adventures.

    I gave this book *** ( 3 stars )

    ReplyDelete