Monday, May 10, 2010

L.A. Candy by Lauren Conrad, Book Review by Abrielle

 I liked the book L.A. Candy for a few reasons. One reason is it’s always filled with drama and action, new things are always happening! Another reason I liked this book so much was because I liked the main Characters. One main character is Jane who is a small town girl and the second main character who is Scarlett is a girl who doesn’t let people get in her way and is headstrong. These main characters always keep things interesting. When I read this I could barley put the book down!

The main reason that I choose this book was because I saw one of my friends reading the book, so I read the summary on the back of the book and I instantly got interested. When I read the summary I saw that the book was filled with drama and excitement. So this is what got me to read the book.

The book L.A. Candy is a book about two girls, Jane and Scarlett. These girls move to L.A. Jane moves because of her new job, which isn’t going as great as she wants it go. Scarlett moves to L.A. to start college at University of Southern California, and she doesn’t exactly get off to a great start. The girls are doing fine though despite all the drama going on at school and work. Everything changes for them when their discovered by an agent. They are asked to star in a reality TV show called L.A. Candy. There’s no way Scarlett and Jane will say no to this! They’ll be getting paid to live their normal life and have fun while living it. New friends, new places, and new faces, could life get any better! Little did they know that their life would be turned upside-down. Their new friends don’t turn out to be as great as they thought. Will they survive or will the crash?

No comments:

Post a Comment